Raw transactions data extracted from the uploaded statements is displayed in the Transactions tab.
Following details are displayed about each transaction:
- Transaction date
- Particulars – description of the transaction
- Cheque/ Reference Number
- Counterparty – the other party involved in the transaction. This detail is extracted from the Particulars
- Debit – amount debited to the account
- Credit – amount credited to the account
- Balance – post transaction balance as per the statement
- Computed balance – post transaction balance computed by the system
- Category – nature of the transaction identified by the system based on particulars. Refer to “Categories” section for complete list of categories supported by Precisa
- Tags – label(s) assigned to the transaction by the bank statement analyser based on particulars. For e.g., IMPS, CASH, CHEQUE indicate mode of transaction. EMI, Loan, Salary indicate transaction category
By default the transactions are sorted by Txn date in ascending order, same as in the bank statement. Sorting can be changed by clicking on any column heading.
Transactions can be filtered based on following attributes: Txn Date, Particulars, Cheque/ Reference number, Txn type, Txn mode, Amount (Debit/ Credit), Balance, Counterparty, Category and Tags
Following predefined filters are available out-of-the-box
|Predefined filter names||Filter criteria|
|Cash transactions||Txn mode = Cash/ ATM|
|Cheque transactions||Txn mode = Cheque|
|High value debit transactions||Type = Debit AND Amount exceeding auto-computed limit. Amount can be changed if required|
|High value credit transactions||Type = Credit AND Amount exceeding auto-computed limit. Amount can be changed if required|
To select a predefined filter or to add a custom filter,
- Click on the “Add Filter” button
- Dropdown menu with the list of predefined filters and filter attributes will be displayed
- You can either select a predefined filter or select attribute and enter filter criteria. For e.g., if you want to view EMI transactions, you select “Tags” from attributes list, then select “EMI” from Tags list and click “Apply”.
- Selected filter criteria and results will be displayed in the Transactions tab. Additional criteria can be added if required using “Add Filter”.
- Filter criteria can be removed by clicking the “cross” button displayed next to each filter.
- Filters are contextual. They will not be persisted in the same or across login sessions.