This tab gives insights related to Sanctioned limit utilization for OD/CC Bank Account, provided that Sanctioned limit is set for the account under Report Settings.
This tab contains two sections:
- Max utilization vs Sanctioned limit monthly trend
- Monthly utilization report containing following metrics:
- Sanctioned limit for the month
- Overdrawn days – number of days during the month, the account was overdrawn i.e., Sanctioned limit was utilized.
- Avg utilization – SUM(Utilized amount on OD days)/ COUNT(OD days)
- Avg utilization % – SUM(Utilization % on OD days)/ COUNT(OD days)
- Max utilization – MAX(Utilized amount on OD days)
- Max utilization % – MAX(Utilization % on OD Days)
- Sanctioned limit exceeded days – number of days during the month, the account was overdrawn in excess of Sanctioned limit