1. Can I get a free trial of the Precisa Enterprise Plan for 14 days?
Yes, you can sign up for a free trial by clicking “Try Now” from Precisa Website.
2. Can Precisa free trial be extended?
Yes, free trial may be extended on case by case basis, if the extension is justified.
3. Can all the features be used during the free trial?
All the features with the exception of “User Management” are available in the free trial.
4. What is the billing cycle for Precisa Enterprise Plan?
Billing cycle is monthly starting from the date of subscription. In other words, if you sign-up for a paid subscription on the 15th of a month, then the next billing will happen on the 15th of the following month.
5. In a Precisa Enterprise Plan, what happens when I upload the 501st Bank account into the Precisa Bank Statement Analyser?
Bank account will be analysed and you will be charged for that extra bank account in the next billing cycle.
6. If I upload 510 Bank accounts in a month in my Precisa Enterprise plan then how is my bill calculated?
In the next billing cycle you will be charged Rs. 440 for the extra 10 bank accounts (i.e., 10 x 44), plus Rs. 25,000 for the next month’s subscription renewal fee. That is, Rs 25,440 will be charged in total.
7. When is the billing done for excess usage in a Precisa Plan?
Excess usage charges will be added to the following month’s renewal fee.
8. Can I switch from Enterprise Plan to Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) Plan mid cycle?
Yes, you can change the plan mid cycle. The change will come into effect on the next monthly renewal date and you will be charged for the new plan.
9. Can I upgrade from Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) Plan to Enterprise Plan mid cycle?
Yes, you can change the plan mid cycle. The change will come into effect after all the 150 Bank Accounts in the PAYG plan are utilized i.e., remaining Bank Accounts drop to ZERO.
10. Can the Precisa Plan be customised?
Yes, Precisa Plan can be customised according to your business needs. You can message firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
11. How is the pricing for international clients?
The plans that are displayed on the website are for our Indian clients. You can reach us at email@example.com to get the pricing for International market.