Email address : contactus@precisa.in
Phone number : +91-98450 76647

Blogs

Email address : contactus@precisa.in
Phone number : +91-98450 76647

Blog

Do You Know What Exactly Does a Bank Statement Analysis Tell Us?

Do You Know What Exactly Does a Bank Statement Analysis Tell Us?

Getting a bank loan approved is a time-consuming process that necessitates a thorough paperwork review. The verification process differs by the bank. Before sanctioning any loan, the bank considers four key factors: safety, liquidity, spread,...
Read More
How Useful Is Financial Statement Analysis for Banks?

How Useful Is Financial Statement Analysis for Banks?

Every loan process or audit of financial transactions—no matter if it is an individual loan or a commercial loan—starts with a bank statement. For instance, a bank statement could disclose information crucial in approving or...
Read More
Why Co-lending Will Undoubtedly Be the Future of Global Lending?

Why Co-lending Will Undoubtedly Be the Future of Global Lending?

Financial assistance for promising businesses is critical to India's objective of creating an entrepreneur-friendly economy. A vendor's most significant hurdle to establishing business is financing. Did you know that 77% of working Indians are dependent...
Read More
How AI and Automation Are Changing the Digital Lending Industry

How AI and Automation Are Changing the Digital Lending Industry

Data and AI Lead at Microsoft, Canada, Ozge Yeloglu, famously said: “Big data may be cheap to collect, but it’s expensive if you don’t know what you want to get out of it.”  The financial...
Read More
How e-invoicing Integrated Into Online Banking Can Revolutionise SME Banking?

How e-invoicing Integrated Into Online Banking Can Revolutionise SME Banking?

Today, our lives are dominated by technology, and the pandemic has pushed businesses further towards digitisation. Consequently, the finance industry has experienced a great deal of digital innovation. A notable example is the trend of...
Read More
Identifying the Core Pillars of Open Banking in 2022

Identifying the Core Pillars of Open Banking in 2022

In India, open banking has progressed significantly in recent years, and 2021 can be regarded as the year of open banking. Government actions, the launch of scalable Open Banking initiatives by banks, respectable traction by...
Read More
Expert Guide to Driving Better Conversions in Digital Lending

Expert Guide to Driving Better Conversions in Digital Lending

So let’s get straight to it: digital lending is the future. However, as per Experian’s take on digital loan conversions, 97% of applicants abandon the digital lending process, leaving a teeny-tiny 3% conversion rate. While...
Read More
How Precisa Can Help BNPL Companies Boost Their Consumer Lending

How Precisa Can Help BNPL Companies Boost Their Consumer Lending

Covid-19 has ushered in a paradigm shift in India's digital payments landscape, unleashing a slew of new sub-industries, including Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL). In India, consumer and retail business adoptions are at an all-time...
Read More
Innovating Risk Assessment in the Age of Open Banking

Innovating Risk Assessment in the Age of Open Banking

Risk assessment makes or breaks a business model, especially in the banking sector. Establishing a solid process of risk assessment maximises business and minimises risks. This brings us to evaluate the current risk assessment practices...
Read More
Financial Interactions in a Post-pandemic World & the Role of Digital Payments

Financial Interactions in a Post-pandemic World & the Role of Digital Payments

The pandemic has changed the way businesses operate, in India as well as the world. Due to the pandemic, large-scale trends have taken off across industrial sectors, such as digital transformation, remote working, and so...
Read More
1 2 3 4 5 12

Do You Know What Exactly Does a Bank Statement Analysis Tell Us?

Getting a bank loan approved is a time-consuming process that necessitates a thorough paperwork review. The verification process differs by the bank. Before sanctioning any loan, the bank considers four key factors: safety, liquidity, spread, and profitability. Banks will then...
Read More

How Useful Is Financial Statement Analysis for Banks?

Every loan process or audit of financial transactions—no matter if it is an individual loan or a commercial loan—starts with a bank statement. For instance, a bank statement could disclose information crucial in approving or validating a loan. What's more?...
Read More

Why Co-lending Will Undoubtedly Be the Future of Global Lending?

Financial assistance for promising businesses is critical to India's objective of creating an entrepreneur-friendly economy. A vendor's most significant hurdle to establishing business is financing. Did you know that 77% of working Indians are dependent on personal loans to stay...
Read More

How AI and Automation Are Changing the Digital Lending Industry

Data and AI Lead at Microsoft, Canada, Ozge Yeloglu, famously said: “Big data may be cheap to collect, but it’s expensive if you don’t know what you want to get out of it.”  The financial or digital lending industry is...
Read More

How e-invoicing Integrated Into Online Banking Can Revolutionise SME Banking?

Today, our lives are dominated by technology, and the pandemic has pushed businesses further towards digitisation. Consequently, the finance industry has experienced a great deal of digital innovation. A notable example is the trend of using electronic transactions instead of...
Read More

Identifying the Core Pillars of Open Banking in 2022

In India, open banking has progressed significantly in recent years, and 2021 can be regarded as the year of open banking. Government actions, the launch of scalable Open Banking initiatives by banks, respectable traction by various neobanks, and investment and...
Read More

Expert Guide to Driving Better Conversions in Digital Lending

So let’s get straight to it: digital lending is the future. However, as per Experian’s take on digital loan conversions, 97% of applicants abandon the digital lending process, leaving a teeny-tiny 3% conversion rate. While digital loans have a fantastic...
Read More

How Precisa Can Help BNPL Companies Boost Their Consumer Lending

Covid-19 has ushered in a paradigm shift in India's digital payments landscape, unleashing a slew of new sub-industries, including Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL). In India, consumer and retail business adoptions are at an all-time high, indicating that eCommerce is...
Read More

Innovating Risk Assessment in the Age of Open Banking

Risk assessment makes or breaks a business model, especially in the banking sector. Establishing a solid process of risk assessment maximises business and minimises risks. This brings us to evaluate the current risk assessment practices and reassess how reliable or...
Read More

Financial Interactions in a Post-pandemic World & the Role of Digital Payments

The pandemic has changed the way businesses operate, in India as well as the world. Due to the pandemic, large-scale trends have taken off across industrial sectors, such as digital transformation, remote working, and so on. The way people financially...
Read More
1 2 3 4 5 12